A broad service offering for offshore wind
Low-carbon solutions to support the growing offshore wind sector
- Next generation battery hybrid construction/service operation vessels (C/SOVs) and crew transfer vessels (CTVs).
- Providing accommodation and logistics services that can be operated together for 24-hour operations.
- Integrating the latest technology as it becomes available into our flexible designs.
- Highly skilled shore-based and off-shore staff to safely and reliably operate our equipment.
- We also offer aerial and underwater drones, cable repair & replacement, and port infrastructure improvement support, allowing Purus Wind to serve a broad range of customer needs.
Purus Wind is led by Tom Nevin
Immediate carbon reductions
using battery hybrid technology.
Net zero-carbon by 2030
by upgrading batteries, incorporating fuel cells and zero-carbon fuels, as well as onsite charging.