Turnkey solutions for low-carbon urban marine transport
Working with governments to provide low-carbon mass passenger transportation solutions.
- We operate passenger concessions that include fully-electric and battery hybrid ferries, biofuels and associated infrastructure, such as charging stations and terminals, in the Netherlands and Belgium.
- Highly skilled workforce operating our ferries throughout the year.
- Moving approximately 3 million people a year.
- Our flexible concession solutions are upgradeable and zero-carbon ready.
- We will be expanding our solutions to new cities.
Purus Ferries is led by Gerbrand Schutten
Immediate carbon reductions
with various low-carbon solutions.
Net zero-carbon by 2030
by upgrading assets and infrastructure to fully-electric or other solutions such as hydrogen.